SAP on iSeries Performance Workshop on 27./28.05.2009 in Mannheim
We will hold a special SAP performance Workshop on SQL Performance and other related things. This workshop shows you how you can squeeze out your server and increase the performance a lot without buying new hardware.
A few topics, that are covered here:
- What is performance in SAP ?
- How to measure performance in SAP ?
- Different reasons for bad performance
- How to improve performance in SAP ?
- Special focus on the SQL-Performance
- SAP & IBM-Database Monitor (ST04 & OpsNav Plan Cache)
- Missing Indexes and the created issues
- Transactions: ST02, ST03, ST04, ST05, ST06, ST10, SM50 ...
- iSeries: WRKACTJOB, WRKSYSSTS, WRKDSKSTS, etc.
For sure, we will discuss on all of your questions, as we will have a pretty small class and will be able to get "hands on" on real productive SAP systems during the workshop.
Further detailed information is available at:
SAP on iSeries Performance Workshop Information